Oct 9, 2010

On The Go Stylish






OMG.....i totally just realized how to make the pictures bigger..YEA!!

It's Miley again, and I love her. This is so cute, it's very relaxed and casual. The pants are sooo adorable, and can be either dressed up or dressed down, as shown now. I am in desperate need of a pair, the boots as well. This is an outfit to slip on when you have a bunch of errands to run during the day, and your not a sweatpants kinda gal. It's comfy, but stills shows that you are a fashion conscious person. I Love the hat and the sunglasses as well, very simple accessories, but they make all the difference. I have a huge hat obsession, and from experience, if you just add one to an outfit, its a huge transformation.
Don't even get me started on that GORGEOUS Chanel bag, every girl should have one in her closet. Sadly i don't.........yet.

Tori <3

No comments:

Post a Comment