Oct 14, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY

All righty people. To make my blog a little more interesting(and less about Miley Cyrus), i am going to post some of the photographs that i have taken. I am not a photographer, but i do LOVE the art of photography. I don't want to brag, but i think i have a pretty good eye, when it comes to taking photos. They don't really have anything to do with fashion, but whatever. I recently got the Canon Rebel as a graduation gift (one of the higher levels, i don't remember which), and i LOVE it. It takes the most beautiful photographs i have every seen. It just makes me so giddy thinking about the future possibilities. I want to take a day and just go downtown and take pictures, i live in such a beautiful city and i should take advantage of that.

I am not into the whole "pose for me" feel in pictures. Most of my photos were taken when people were not looking or (if it's my brother) he did the poses himself. I think he may be a natural born male model. My sister on the other hand, hates with a passion when i take her picture. Yet, i have more of her than anybody else. I like to say that she "naturally poses". She will just do the perfect poses with out even knowing, and i take advantage of that. When i post the pictures, i will explain what was going on, and what was going through my crazy little head.

 I am so excited to share these with you, i hope you love them as much as i do.

Tori <3

No comments:

Post a Comment