Oct 2, 2010

This is me






The funny thing about this outfit is that i got pretty much everything from H&M. Someone asked and as i was thinking about it, i was like wait, it's all from one store. Then i thought of my outfit from the day before and everything was H&M as well. I think i may have a small obsession with that store, it's not healthy.
I just bought that scarf, and if u ask my sister, she said it hypnotized me. I was talking to her while waiting on line to buy a shirt, and i saw it across the room. I just stopped talking and walked over to it, and told her i had to have it, so i got it. It was the last one and i am so happy that i saw it. I don't have the bracelet on in the picture, but i was wearing a bracelet from Aldo. It looks like several little vintage gold coins. Hopefully i will take some pictures of myself everyday, i have so many things i'd love to share

Tori <3

No comments:

Post a Comment