Oct 26, 2010

Weekend at the Fairmont Hotel

Mommy, my sister Rian & I

Rian, my little brother Mason and I

Scarf-Urban Outfitters, Knit Shirt- H&M, Leggings H&M, Wedge Boots-Aldo




Finally, i remember to take a picture of myself. Hopefully i can keep it more regular.

For a graduation gift, i got a stay at the Royal York Fairmont Hotel in downtown Toronto. Naturally i took my sister; the perfect girls weekend. We went shopping, had peaceful dinners, and just relaxed. I bought the most AMAZING grey over-sized knit sweater from H&M. I will have to take a picture of my favorite outfit to wear with it. It, so cozy, i love it. Knits are one of my favorite trends for the fall season. I will do a whole post on the trend later. I  also bought the new Sophie Kinsella book, Mini Shopaholic. I have never been so excited in my life, it's great so far. I have been really busy, or i would have finished it already. On our last night, we watched Toy Story 3 in the hotel room. I have never cried so much in my entire life. It was actually quite embarrassing. Two teenage girls spending the weekend in a hotel downtown, spending their Sunday night watching Toy Story 3 and balling their eyes out. I do recommend the movie to anyone that hasn't seen it. One of the best Disney movies ever!

I hope to do my post on knits a little bit later today. I have a very long day ahead of me. I've been up since 5:30 am, i get out of school at 4:15, then have to start babysitting at 5:30. I won't even have time to go home first. No thanks to the TTC which rakes 1 hour to get home, when i live 15 minutes away.
Oh well, gotta make money to go shopping.

Tori <3

No comments:

Post a Comment